CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

Hola mis amigos!

Well, I'm here :)

So much to say but it's hard to know where to begin.
In a nutshell: Without fail a crazy connection in Detroit and without fail an angel watched over my luggage. Divine appointment on flight to Phoenix. 40+ degree weather. Finally met the wonderful Hart's. Drive to Nogales. First experience with the IHOP (yum). Drive to Hermosillo with Evelyn and Marcus with James' saw at the border (delay). Visit to a little girl who mangled her fingers :( Off to gospel outreach work on other side of town. Hotdogs with young people. Spanish is coming back (keep praying for me). One carrot cake. Two banana cakes. Ton of cream cheese frosting. Even more homeschooling and of course a whole lot more that I can't think of right at this moment ;)

You know you're back in Mexico when... That's the bestest hotdog ever... ever. (bacon and tortilla-wrapped, cheese-stuffed, and a million toppings). I think you should also know that i did have a bite of that pepper (surprising I know)

Cuties.

2 comments:

  1. I am now craving a Mexican Hotdog so bad !
    but if I have to climb in the oven to get it perhaps I can wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not an oven, its a country :)

    ReplyDelete