CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Beach Time (take 2)

In honour of the 3 graduates from high school, Eleo decided to take the young people to the beach. We chose Kino which is where the seed sowers went as a fun day a few years back. It was a great time, although not as many were able to make it as originally planned. We grabbed a hut, rented a hammock and then the vendors came. "We" began chatting with one lady in particular, whose name is Maria. She definitely knew a lot from the bible but was a bit... confused. We spent a good half an hour with her with an open bible and challenged her to really read her bible for herself. Can I ask you to pray for her soul and that she'll see the Truth from God's word?! The rest of the day was spent laughing, swimming and just having a great ol' time. The one thing that really stood out was the vast number of birds at the beach. They must have been migrating or something because there were a lot and they were not scared of swimming right along side of you either. Now the fact that there are birds there didn't bug me that much but it's the fact that where there are birds there are fish and I am swimming in this same ocean. eek! I'm just happy that I wasn't present and was out of the water before hearing of Sammy's jelly fish sting *ouch*

Our little abode for the day

My favourite little Venezuelan

These ladies make me smile and I love them!

Perla, Sammy and I ;)

Hangin' out!

Need I say more?!

Our paradise for those few hours *sigh*

Just Jairo being Jairo... and yes we caught that fish alive

Had a great drive home. Loved hearing everyone's testimonies. So special to hear God's unique love story for their lives!

1 comment:

  1. looks splendid
    ~swimming with fish is cool
    I still distinctly remember the time I was swimming in PEI & I saw a bright little green fish swim by I spent the rest of the day searching for another one with no luck :P
    ps: is that Zebra print !?!?! lol

    ReplyDelete