CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Senorita Holmes

No case is too tough for this super sleuth! ;)

Remember that I mentioned that I made a room-clue game for Evelyn?! Well a few days later she decided to make one for me! It was priceless. The clues given were so creative and I couldn't wait to find the next one for a good laugh.

Here are a few:
"To find the word you need you look in me but I start with the letter D"
"I shoot alat and make a sound that is not prety and am in call of dutty"
"I tell you what the time is and start with leter c to find me look half way up"
"Ya put a picture in me but lots and lots and lots but now I'm of"
"eva thinks I'm boring and when im dun she threw me and threw me"

...and my personal favourite:


Answers: dictionary, toy gun, clock on the wall, digital photo frame, eva's math book, toilet

2 comments: