CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Adventures with Emily - Part 1a

Just thought I should fill you in on two little events from my day:

Well Gertie's door latch froze again :( I decided to try the other door to try to see what the latch was suppose to look like and ended up locking that one too! I tried to get them shut but realized that I was already late for class and I left them open
for 3 classes (don't worry I did remember to shut off the indoor lights). 3.5 hours later, I made my way to security to tell my sob story and buddy helped me out. It seems like everyone knows what I'm talking about when I explain my problem. Something that shocked me though was the fact that the same man that upholds the "law" by giving me parking tickets, told me I didn't have to put on my seat belt while he drove us up the hill. He reasoned that my actions were based solely on habit. It was a good thing he was such a nice guy to help me out or I think I would have given a lecture on safety :)

Since the new semester, I have had to change my gym schedule and now go to Curves after school rather than before. I missed some of the ladies, but today one of them was there at 3. It was such a nice surprise and to top it off, before she left she came to check if I still had mismatching socks. It's pretty crazy when you are defined by your socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment