CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Grooveshark

Ok, so I have a new found love and I thought i would share with all you lovelies!

Before Christmas, a friend introduced me to Grooveshark. I'm not sure if I have just been out of the loop and that all of you already know about this wonderful site or not, but you need to check it out. At first I tried it out for a few Christmas carols, but I didn't catch on to it until recently and now I'm hooked!

It's basically an online (no downloading) music search engine and music streaming site. It's super easy to use (hey, I can even use it) and it's absolutely free (no sign up required) :) It works for songs old (ol' Blue eyes himself etc...), new and less known (ie. has a decent amount of Christian music, which is a major + !)

"Once you find something you like, you can add it to your playlist by clicking the plus sign. In most cases, album art is fetched automatically. Grooveshark allows you to add, skip, repeat, shuffle, reorder and remove songs in your playlist as you see fit. Much like its rival Pandora (which isn't available in Canada), Grooveshark lets you create radio stations by having it select songs that sound similar to the ones you picked yourself. Making a new radio station is simple: add a few songs to the playlist and hit the Radio button. Grooveshark will then start adding new songs to your playlist while you listen. There is no limit on how many songs you can skip per hour."-
cybernetnews

So basically, this is my new cd player/radio/itunes... hope you'll enjoy it as much as I have!

Let me know what you think :D

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I've been waiting for this for a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are most welcome Erika! hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Emily for the scoop (I must have been terribly out of the loop as well :) I love it and I must admit it has become my new itunes/pandora too!

    ReplyDelete