CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet Deal!

Alright, so yesterday I mentioned that when my parents were down we made a few shopping stops. One of which was at Michaels. Now this actually made me quite excited as I love to do post-Christmas supply shopping for the next year. What I didn't know was how amazing the deals would be... all Christmas-ware was 90% off!!!! And the best part? There was an entire bin full of ribbon! I LOVE ribbon so there was much rejoicing! Mom and I met another woman who informed us of another bonus that all purchases made today were an additional 25% off! So I eventually picked out a bunch of ribbon (about a third is pictured above as I sent the Christmas-y looking ribbon home with mom). Mom herself hid away in the decoration section where she chose floral pieces to form a beautiful brown and gold Christmas arrangement! I also found a package of cards that came to a mere 8 cents. Grand total of our purchase (and there was a lot), wait for it....... $25!!!!! Like when does one find gorgeous ribbon usually 10$ for 99cents with another 25% off that again?!
So take home message of the day? You gotta love a deal ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment