CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stewardship

Last weekend was an awesome conference here in Halifax by Andrew Ussher. The topic was "Stewardship and the Believer - Dealing with things that don't belong to me" with the outline:

Principles of Stewardship
Stewardship of Time
Stewardship of Money - Serving God or Serving Money?
Stewardship of My Body - Remaining Pure in an Impure World
Stewardship of Money - Laying Up Treasures in Heaven
The Local Assembly
Stewardship of the Truth
Q&A Session


It is definitely worth your time to check it out. You can listen here online.


Above is a pic of the beautiful ladies that I had the pleasure of spending my weekend with.
I love my sisters and am thankful for them! :)

Have a great weekend! I'm off to Sussex Days meeting.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed Andrew Ussher and Shawn St. Clair on the same topic (and outline) in Marion, Iowa at the end of January as well. What a thought provoking and soul searching topic of ministry.

    ReplyDelete