CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quotes of the Night

I arrived home just in time on Saturday evening to celebrate my beautiful aunt's 40th Birthday at Gasthof Old Bavarian restaurant (more about that later) and after coming back to our place for cake and ice cream, we began a sporadic game of Catch Phrase. For those of you that have never played... I think the simplest definition would be a cross between Taboo and Hot Potato.

I just had to share my favourite quotes of the night:


"It's what you put in the toaster"
"TOAST!"

"It's what you watch when you get older"
"TV" (actual answer: blood pressure")

"4 words for drool"
(I still don't know the answer to this one. I think we were laughing too hard)

2 comments:

  1. ooooh... i've never played catch phrase before, but i just may have to do a little game shopping! sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo! you so have to katie! it's a fantabulous game. we use to play it a lot in sussex and i'm so glad i got it for christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete